SO PISSED OFF

hello :D

how you guys doing these days?

i think im doing prettty much gooddd hehehehe....

emmm except for yesterday.

I WAS SO PISSED OFFFFF

i was painting some stuff, about to add more zine to my zine collections(will update bout this soon). im done painting and was moving on to decorate the next page. i wanted to put some picture on that page so im looking for my pictures collection that i had but IT WAS GONE!

I GET SOOOOOOO MAD LIKE REALLY REALLY REALLY MAD

man you dont know how much love i put on those stuffs...... so so so  sososososososo much love in them.

i still remembered that i had the pictures with me last night. i slept with them. still remember about it because i was so concerned if i ever terkonyokkan the photos when i sleep.

i remembered that my little sister kemaskan my stuffs so i asked her, but she didnt know. i was tak sampai hati nak marah dia but my heart was boiling i feel like it going to explode anytime soon and


dushhhhhhhhhhh

i went crazy. i started to baling baling all the barang and the pillows(omg i just exposing my bad side)

i tried to calm down. i watched youtube and i decided to take a nap. i search for meditation relaxing music to sleep with. 3 minutes into it, i cried out!!!!!!!!!!!! mannnn i just feel so annoyed, angry, omg just lots of negative mixed feelings :"''''(

my mom then come to check on me. after she went out i feel so bersalah sebab sepahkan bilik so i kemas balik :''''(

then i had nasi ayam and i feel better. idk why ive being acting up like this maybe sebab nak period kot hahahaha idk :ppp

tapi,,, masalah tak settle lagi, pagi tadi i wake up and i feel tak tahu rasa apa sumpah masalah. i then went to almari where i put my art supplies(hehehe i dont have that many ;p) then sepah sepah kan sebab entahlah tak tahulah sebab apa.

dan sampai sekarang tak jumpa jumpa lagi mana gambar tu ya Allah kenapa..... kenappaaa kat mana... i already cari the whole rumah tapi tak jumpa!!!!!!!!!!! SEDIH SANGAT :(

barang yang i sepahkan tadi i tak kemas balik because i dont feel to(called me terrible or what i terima:")) my mom kemaskan and i felt terrible hahaha so i decided to stop this immature act but the gambar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so precious to me :(

i dont feel like journaling, scrapbooking, or making zine no more because  im soo pissed off whenever i thought about it. im so malas to print out new gambar. gambar yang hilang tu ahh sedihnya. what worst is i dont feel like duduk in my bilik because i got reminded by it even i just walked pass the room. uwaaa masalah. si i just went back and forth from ruang tamu to ruang tv(ruang tv? idk hahaha)

i still hold grudge to mia but couldnt do anything about it because i just dont want to get mad at her and become so so so guilty later. besides, its not her fault anyway but salah siapa?????????????????? SALAH SIAPA SALAH SIAPA sesiapa dalam rumah ni tolong la mengaku hmmmmm :(( dear my photos collection, please come back.

i still dont get it kenapa boleh hilang. serius tak boleh brain. paling tak boleh brain kenapa masih tak jumpa. ke ada org buang? tapi buat apa nak buang?????? ya Alllah ampuni ain ya  Allah :(

oh panjang pulak entri kali ni. ok la bye...

Comments

Popular Posts