15 March 2017

Assalamualaikum w.b.t people!!

Ya Allah me is seriously cannot chill!!!!

The official announcement had been announced that SPM2017 result will be on March 15 yes it's gonna be on next Thursday !! !

I've been thinking about this since the past months!!! waiting for PT3 result is NOTHING compared to SPM.

This is mungkin disebabkan I already knew my pt3 result dekat sekolah sebelum cuti jadi I already redha apa semua dah tapi SPM Ni ya Allah rasa macam antara hidup Dan mati hmmm betul Ni adik tak gurau

Whenever this topic is brought up I seriously will get all teary and scared like so so so sooooo soooo scared . My utmost concern is being a disappointment  to my parents .

I don't  know, being the eldest in the family feels like i am responsible for something. Maybe i just want to be a good example in my family and i want them to be proud of me.

Never once my parents being memaksa atau get me stress over the result but I knew deep deep down they are hopeful to me and I just want to make them happyyyyyyy ya Allah, you are the greatest, maha penyayang, maha pemurah , maha berkuasa, segala kebergantungan aku serahkan kepadaMu ya Allah...

InshaAllah please pray for me my friends and all the spm2017 candidates for the best results, straight As plus inshaAllah amen amen amen.

Sekarang ni aku dalam fasa mengajar diri untuk menerima result apa adanya sebab i always believe apa yang aku dapat tu lah yang terbaik untuk aku. Yang sungguh amat sangat terbaik sebab aturan Dia tak pernah salah. He always know what is the best for me, what is the best for us all.

With His will, tak ada apa yang tak mungkin. Jangan berhenti berdoa sebab "kun fa ya kun".

Jadilah . Maka jadilah IA.

SubhanAllah.

Comments

Popular Posts