and again

haii,,, omg im so frustrated with blogger!!!!!  few days ago, i wrote an entry about school but the post cannot be published ,, i took quite an effort writing the entry and it end up like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
T,T
so, this saturday i will be back to school ! omo time sure flies superrr fast! i ended up having my holiday wasted >< my holiday was not that productive. i only stayed at home during this school break since my dad was super busy. and me is seriously will be dead because i did not study pun!!! ottokaee?? 

my biggest concern was my physics task ! i only finished one experiment and it still got a long way to finished up all the experiments. i did not know how i will be doing next year *.*


^ my favourite classmates ! 4 Al Biruni 2016 . 


Comments

Popular Posts