February

hi hi hi!

how is your february doing? good? bad? and you? Are you doing just fine? I honestly hope you do♡ Even if you are not, I hope you will, soon! Hang in there just a bit more okay!! just know that i am cheering up for you; for your better days♡:)

So,,, as for me February has been going pretty well and i feel so at ease hehe Alhamdulilah. I hope it will stay just like this. Today is my friend birthday, Aida shi keke but i haven't wished her just yet. I will do it later don't worry!! Oh 1st february is also my other friends' birthday month, dania and Yan(21st) HAAHHAHAH tolong la jangan silap tarikh lahir yan😭

And on the first day of February I caught a cold which seemed like not a good kick start for the month but regardless i perceive it as a good thing as it can be count as a fresh start of the year since January is the bad one. I have no hope, expectation or whatsoever for January but for this month, I pray hard that it will treat me with abundance of good things!!!

I was so anxious for January to end because even if I hate that month but I don't want to enter the new month because this new month; February means I am getting closer to the end of my semester break😢 which I really do not want to even think about. I just want to stay at home huhu...

However as I entered the new month, it is not that bad. I should have known better that things that are bound to happen, will happen. So, I think me being anxious about entering February is just a waste of time. Instead of worrying about the future, I should have just living and enjoying every moments. Learnt my lesson and you should to! Remember yeorobun, not to be so worried about things you have no control over.

Had to pause because I need to fetch Mia from school😂 It will took me less than five minutes I will be back, jangan risau!

Hello Assalamualaikum, I'M BACKKK So, what should I write now hmmm okay eh wait I think I should stop here because I already wrote paragraphs keke

korunksss, freak not because I have so many stories to pour here so I sure will come back here later okay!!!! until then, bubye♡

xoxo,

Comments

Popular Posts