나는 행복하다

Hi semua💟💕😊😊

How you guys doing? Hope you are doing AMAZING💖
hehehee

I'm writing today just because I feel so! (I actually feel good and happy) hehehe so here i am!!!

I did not do much today. I slept, cooked spaghetti because I'm afraid the sauce would go bad if I did not use it any sooner after so many delayed, watched some kdramas, did this and that but mostly I was on my phone doing nothing lolss

and and while rumaging through my phone I go through old pictures during my stay at uitm dengkil(RINDU!!) it make me realise how life is actually feel so good at that time if I have to compare it with my degree life huhu. When people say dengkil is the best dengkil is life dengkil is everything just know that they are not lying. So so grateful that i get to experience my asasi life there!!! No regrets at all! definitely one of the best moments in my life❤ ah rindu...

Hope everyone I met there are in the happiest and better place right now. I pray nothing but the best for them. I thank them for allowing me to be part of their journey.

paling ter amat rindu sekali is my housemates huhu and of course hanny my roomate rindunya hanny rindu angat!!! I actually planned to go to bandar kt this week to settle some stuffs and meet hanny and also farah my chingu but I don't think I can make it :(( maybe another time...

just so you guys know this week is my last week at home sobsobs as I will be going back to uitm for my new semester; second semester:) doakan saya dapat buat yang terbaik untuk semester ni dan urusan saya semuanya akan dipermudahkam oleh-Nya okay terima kasih♡

but one thing that I worry the most is KOLEJ. tomorrow is the result for kolej hope dapat la if not then I don't know what to do. I do not want to add more burden to my parents. I will need more money if I don't stay in kolej as I have to pay for rentTT That will be the worst case scenario to happen. Of course my abah will find ways to send me the money but my sister soon will also go to college and I do not wish to see my family struggle financially just to give us the best. If that is going to happen then I think I might resort to PTPTN which I really hope I don't have to:( hmmm lets just wait for the result tomorrow. I will share it here:)

hehehe i will end it here see you tomorrow with good news!!!!(hopefully AAAMIN)

잘자 ^_<

Comments

Najihah said…
goodluck for your new semester!

https://najihahzahid38.blogspot.com/2020/02/my-books-list-of-year-2019.html

Popular Posts