august

HOLLA HEHEHEH JUST INSTALLED BLOGGER APPS ON MY PHONE heeee

i hope this app wont be annoying by not letting me to publish my post!

i have always had lots of thought on my mind and blogger definitely is my safe place to pour them into unlike twitter :-:

i dont know if i should call myself a private person or what but one thing for sure is i really dont like sharing things especially something personal with people i dont know. i quite of a reserved person la. i dont know how to put things in words but if you get me you get me la ahahahaha

okay okie okeh camni camni this blog i dont think that anyone read my blog so i feel safe here HAHAAH its like a personal diary unlike twitter which i have people that follow me. people that i dont even know so i just dont like it wkwkwk same as whatsapp i rarely post status because 1.theres nothing to be posted 😂 2. not all my contacts are my 'friend'

so here is like me talking to myself pretending like theres people who read my posts ahahaha

ok enough with that i actually had something to share with but lupa pulak aigooo dah tersasar dah

i wrote in my last post that i will share tv shows that i watch aite maybe in next post?(:p)

so i will stop heree ohhh life update!!;) ALHAMDULILAH i got accepted to continue my bachelor's degree at uitm shah alam all details will be shared in the next next next next next ahahah post

bye!

p/s tengah tunggu running man siap download,,, LAMA GILA...

Comments

Popular Posts