SPM

hello and assalamualaikum! ;)
i was called to write this entry actually huhu
i feel the need to express what i actually felt thus i should be studying right now lol XD

ok so i just got back from school yesterday. this is my second day at home weeeee!!!!

emmm we had such an awakening programme conduct by dr. abd halik also known as pak anjang oh my he was s0 adorable and,,, inspiring!!! huhu i was soooooooooo thankful for all his motivational words, great advices to us, PHOENIX :"))) hhuuhuuhuhu...

i was scared to death considering spm is just around the corner and im still like zerozero zerooooo but seperti pepatah melayu menyesal dahulu pendapatan menyesal kemudian tiada gunanya!!!!!!!!!!! however i believe that its not over until i WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

with this burning desire i got, i will do my very best especially for my second trial. oh Allah, ya Rahman, ya Rahim do ease my study. do ease my friends study. oh Allah help us.

i think thats all from me. to you who read this entry please please please...

doakan kejayaan saya dan kawan kawan saya. doakan kami berjaya dunia akhirat terutamanya kejayaan kami dalam peperiksaan sijil pelajaran malaysia (SPM) 2017.

if theres a will theres a way thank you !

love,
me :)


Comments

Popular Posts