New Year New Me (?)

Hehhehehe lahai tajuk pun,,,

I had been longing to write a story about school activities actually muehhe,,, so hows your 2017 doing??? Mine doingb pretty good i guees?? Kekkekkee,,,

So this year, i was placed in 5 Al KINDI . That was the correct way to spell the name which i mistaken with KHINDI huwaaaaa hhehehe,,, for the first week, i got a small problem to adapt with the environment which i guess everyone did too. But as time pass by, we slowly getting along and i had this thing i called attachment towards my new classmates 💞

In the class, we sat in groups. My deskmates were amazing Najwa, Lovely cheq and Fakh the qt! 😆 and me myself, the beauty 😜

I dont know if this was too early to be written, but still i think i love themmm!!! (Classmates)

I considered myself veryyy Lucky to be one of the Kindi's. The teachers were abracadabraahdhsus hehehhe i did not know how to express it but i love all the teachers!!!! Wohooo and for this year finally, i got to learn bm with cikgu lan!!!! Muhehehehehee,,,,, ;p

The girls of kindi were semua best best termasuklah boys pun. Hehehhe i dont know what to write anymore about my class oh yeah,, our homeroom teacher is Cikgu Fatmawati who was soooo comel and baik oh myyy hehehhe,,,

Ok untuk dorm pulak,, masyaAllah Astaghfirullah fuhhhh dahsyat lahh hehhehehe,,, thanks God i got the best dormates ever!!!! Form five girls of tok raja ri memang bengong bengong belake, dohla bengong gong pulok owoh tapi gitu ah, bab belajor memang sek straight a plus belaka Amin, Amin, Amin.... hhehehee,,,

I think thats all ok goodbye !!! And Happy Chinese New Years and Happy Holiday!!!

#tovverysoon !!!

Comments

Popular Posts