amnesia

hye and assalamualaikum :)
just now nurina tweet me bout my blog haha.. hmmm feel free to visit her? click this<3

okey i just done watching some videos on youtube anddddd i feel dumb n i am so sorry for myself for doing that stupid thing . damn... i still can't get that thing out of my mind. i am not going to reveal what is the stupid thing that i have done. i am so embarassed with myself . ahh pabo me . if i could rewind the time, i will. but i couldn't . :/ i really want to apologize that person and ask ... to forget all the thing and pretend like there's nothing ever happened before . ahh . this f thing really stress out of my mind. ahhh stupid girl. pathetic. what more ? haishhh...

i wish could wake up with AMNESIA . . . :'(
and forget about this little STUPID things
and the memories i CAN NEVER ESCAPE
cos i'm NOT FINE AT ALL

HOW TO SOLVE THIS COMPLICATED ISSUE ARGHHHH
;;'''''CCCC

Comments

Popular Posts